Kroger Feedback is a renowned survey that includes all the essential questions that will help the famous retailing company in assessing their ability to satisfy their customers. Kroger Feedback to improve their service. They conduct these special surveys to increase customer satisfaction. These surveys include the questions from all the Kroger stores, be it city market food, pharmacy, and Ralph’s and Food 4 Less. It helps to obtain valuable feedback from the people for their service.
It is quite simple and you become eligible to win many rewards too. There are questions related to the staff behavior, quality of food served and the freshness of products used. All this is done without disclosing the identity of the customer. It is a great step towards improving the quality of service, efficiency of work and understanding the performance in no time.
Let’s look at the rewards, requirements and crucial steps to take part in this survey at www.krogerfeedback.com
KrogerFeedback Survey Rewards
If you are regular customers of any of the Kroger’s stores, you can certainly take part in this survey. Once you enter into the survey, you get a chance to win grocery cards of $5000 value which may also be called, 50 Kroger fuel points. In addition to this, there is also a chance to win several Kroger digital coupons or other exciting gift vouchers.
Requirements of KrogerFeedback survey
To enter into the Kroger Feedback survey, you need to be eligible for it first. Given below are certain requirements that you need to take care of before taking part in it:
- If you want to enter into Kroger’s survey, there is an age limit to check out. Every participant needs to be above 18 years to go for this survey.
- Every participant must know English or Spanish to participate in the survey. This is because all the questions are to be answered only in these two languages.
- Ensure that you have a steady internet connection while you are taking the survey.
- For participation, you need to be a customer of Kroger’s company. That means you must have a receipt of the Kroger’s store which is not older than seven days.
- You need to spend some of your expensive time to perform the survey. It will take you around 12 – 15 minutes to answer all the questions asked in the survey. So, it is advised to take part when you are not in rush and don’t have limited time.
- No Kroger employee or official is eligible to take part in this So, you shouldn’t go for it, if you are working with Kroger.
- There are some essential timings and the survey can only be taken at those times. If you are looking forward to taking part in the Kroger feedback survey, you need to check their survey hours that are given below:
- Sunday to Saturday- 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Kroger pharmacy stores working hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
How Take Kroger Feedback: krogerfeedback.com
Excited to take part in the KrogerFeedback survey? Check out the given steps to be followed before taking part in this survey:
- Visit a Kroger’s store and purchase any item. Save the receipt of your purchase as it is the entry ticket to your survey.
- To participate in krogerfeedback, go to the official website of Kroger feedback i.e. www.krogerfeedback.com.
- After that, enter the necessary details, such as the date, time and entry id.
- As you finish it, the question panel opens up and you are required to answer them.
- They are all related to your last Kroger purchase and your shopping experience.
- Once done, you will be asked to fill your contact information and then, you are done.
- Always provide your correct email address at the end as you will receive notification about your winning voucher on those.
Questions Asked In Kroger Customer Feedback Survey
All the questions that they ask in the survey are related to your shopping experience and are thus, no big deal. You can select your preferred language between English and Spanish and then, you can easily answer them. Their questions only emphasize on your satisfaction level from their service. You can find more details about them below:
- At first, They will ask you if you visited Carrollton location or not. If yes, they will further ask you about the attention towards the purchasing department during your visit.
- After that, they will ask you to rate your experience.With that, you will be asked to rate their grocery baggers, item prices as compared to the other stores.
- Then, there will be a question regarding the rate of the response of the employees during your last visit.
- Later, you will be asked to rate your level of satisfaction with the hygiene, quality, store brand quality, ease of moving in store, etc. Also, they will ask your response to their checkout procedure and items in stock.
- You will also rate the freshness, response and production of the staff working.
- Besides, you have to rate their satisfaction level regarding the dairy department, deli and bakery department. They will ask you to rate the freshness of those products and the response of staff managing of that department.
- You will be asked to rate the store food corridors and rate your convenience regarding the intended items.
- There are questions regarding if you would choose Kroger’s store next time.
- It all finishes with a thank you. After that, they ask a few general questions about your visit intervals and your email address. It is important so that they can notify you regarding their gift coupon via your email.
Kroger Feedback Customer Service
If there is any problem that you face with Kroger feedback services, the Kroger support team has been developed to resolve it. You can either do live chat or directly call them. You may also visit their website Kroger feedback.com to ask for any required assistance.
- Timings: Their services are available at:
- a)Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. (EST)
- b)Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 am – 9:30 pm (EST)
- Customer service number: Call them on their toll-free number: 1-800-576-43770
- Website: www.krogerfeedback.com